- If you have not set up Hyper-V , First Install Hyper-V from here (How to Install Hyper-V).
- In Hyper-V Manager select New / Virtual Machine…
3. Click Next on the Before You Begin page
4. Enter Name and Click Next
5. Select Generation 1, If you don’t you will not be able to mount the ISO for Cent-OS
6. Now Assign RAM and Click Next
7. Configure Network and click Next
8. Create a Virtual Hard Disk and click Next
9. Select Install an operating system from bootable CD/DVD-ROM, then select Image (.ISO)
10. Click Next and finish
VM is Created , Now time to install The OS.
- Right Click on VM, then Start the VM
2. Select Centos 7 and Press Enter.
3. Select English / English (United States) and Click Continue
5. Enter the Root password. wait for few minutes to installed the Centos 7 VM.
6. Now reboot the server.
7. Enter login and password.
Your server is now installed and ready for use.