Application software is a program or group of programs designed for end users. These programs are divided into 2 classes: system package and application package. whereas system package consists of low-level programs that move with computers at a basic level, application package resides on top of system package and includes applications like info programs, word processors and spreadsheets. Application package could also be sorted together with system package or revealed alone.
Different types of application package include:
- Application Suite: Has multiple applications bundled along. connected functions, options and user interfaces move with one another.
- Enterprise Software: Addresses Associate in Nursing organization’s desires and information flow in a very large distributed atmosphere
- Enterprise Infrastructure Software: Provides capabilities needed to support enterprise package systems
- Information employee Software: Addresses individual desires needed to manage and build info for individual comes at intervals departments
- Content Access Software: accustomed access content and addresses a want for revealed digital content and recreation
- Educational Software: Provides content supposed to be used by students
- Media Development Software: Addresses individual must generate and print electronic media for others to consume