Products and services
Oracle designs, manufactures, and sells both software and hardware products, as well as offering services that complement them (such as financing, training, consulting, and hosting services). Many of the products have been added to Oracle’s portfolio through acquisitions
Why Oracle Cloud?
Oracle Cloud is the most powerful, unified cloud solution available today. It redefines how you modernize, innovate, and compete in a digital world, delivering complete and integrated cloud services that allow business users and developers to cost-effectively build, deploy, and manage workloads seamlessly—in the cloud or on premises.
- Software as a Service (SaaS
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Product support: Oracle Corporation identifies its customers and their support entitlements using CSI (Customer Support Identifier) codes. Registered customers can submit Service Requests—usually via the web-accessible My Oracle Support a re-incarnation of Oracle Metalinkwith web access administered by a site Customer User Administrator (CUA).
- Critical Patch Updates: since 2005 Oracle Corporation has grouped collections of patches and security fixes for its products each quarter into a “Critical Patch Update” (CPU), released each January, April, July and October
- Oracle Configuration Manager (OCM, previously Customer Configuration repository or CCR) gathers and uploads details of the configuration of Oracle software.
- Oracle Auto Service Request (ASR) automatically creates Service Requests for specific hardware faults on qualified Oracle server, storage, Oracle Exadata, and Oracle Exalogic products.
- My Oracle Support Community (MOSC)